Polarized Sport Sunglasses by Bertoni Italy P1000D:
- Frame: made by impact resistant TPX - Weight: 21 grames.
- Polarized antireflection lens reduces reflections of horizontal surfaces - 100% UV protection.
- The Hydrophobic coating works by making a surface of your lens to repel the water molecules remaining on them, which means that the hydrophobic coating weakens the surface bonding among the water drop and surface of the lens. This lets anything based on water ( rain, sweat, etc. ) to stay away from lens surface.
- Frame in TPX-lightest polymer, frame density 0.83g. flexible and lightweight - floating ability - Wraparound design: protects the eyes from wind and bad weather, provide enhanced peripheral vision.
- Special cuts on the surface of the lens that allow ventilation and the spillover of water.
- Adjustable and removable elastic strap to have a very skin tight fitting for extreme sports.
Description & Features
Back to products
Sport Polarized Sunglasses made in TPX-lightest polymer frame, frame density 0.83g. innovating in frames' material results in flexibility, lightweight and floating ability. These technical and professional sporting sunglasses includes an adjustable and removable elastic strap to have a very skin tight fitting for who practices extreme sports specially for water sports, skiing, running, cycling etc. Wraparound design: protects the eyes from wind and bad weather, provide enhanced peripheral vision . The special cuts on the upper surface prevent the foggin up. The polarizing lens cuts off the dazzling effects of the sun on reflecting surface like asphalt, snow, water, etc. , improving the clean vision of the eyes. Packing : card box – cord – microfiber case.
|Frame color||No color|
|Included lenses Lente 1|
|colour||Smoke Blue Mirror Cat.3|