Photochromic Sunglasses Antifog for Extreme Sports - Cycling Running Golf Ski Watersports - Anticrash Ventilated Lenses by Bertoni Italy - F1000D:
- Frame in TPX-lightest polymer frame, frame density 0.83g. flexible and lightweight floating ability
- NEW Lenses - Innovative Technology , react consistently to light, UV and temperature. They darken from category 0 transparent ( indoor, foggy days, bad weather ) to category 3 sun tint ( outdoors, high brightness ), always with 100% UV protection, this lens adapts itself to changes in light
- Lens: Antifog - 100% UV Protection - Wide peripheral vision.
- Ventilated thanks to the special cuts on the upper and lower surface of the lens - Wraparound design: protects the eyes from wind and bad weather, provide enhanced peripheral vision.
- Adjustable and removable elastic strap to have a very skin tight fitting for extreme sports.
Description & Features
Back to products
Sports sunglasses with frame made of TPX, an evolution of nylon that makes it even lighter, floating and robust, optimal also to be dressed under the helmet. The polycarbonate photochromic lenses with antifog, impact resistant, protect the eyes every day, in the presence of sunlight, overcast or intermediate weather conditions. In addition, they are treated with a special resin which removes the condensation that forms on the lens surfaces in the transition from hot to cold. The reaction time of the photochromic lenses are very fast: only 8 seconds to go from clear to smoke, and 35 seconds from smoke to clear.
|Frame color||No color|
|Included lenses Lente 1|
|colour||Photochromic from Clear Cat.0 to Smoke Cat.3|